Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Monday, September 16, 2019

Midnight musings

The soft winds blow.
Nearly-full-moon shines bright.
The wind-chimes tinkle.
Subtly. Tenderly.
It is in such nights,
bedecked with silver,
and embellished with sequins,
that I sit in the lawn
and listen to the faint melody that plays.
And in my heart I talk to you.
Deep meaningful conversations.
In those moments,
you may be miles apart
but these rustlings bring you nearer.
Closer.
Like I can touch you.
Gently. On the cheek.
The uncertain music of the wind-bells rise.
The certainty of love grows.
Loud. Clear. Distinct.
Best part!
The notes stay with me.
Long after the winds rest.











Linking with Thin Spiral Notebook : 100words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.