Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sheer love

 The adrenaline comes rushing

through the bloodstream,

colouring my cheeks,

that deep pinkish red,

and I feel the warmth too.

Like all eyes are on me.

And that thumping of the heart,

the beat, audibly loud,

the force, quite impactful.

Embarrassed. Scared. Proud. Happy.

All at the same time.

Tongue-tied, thus,

whenever she calls me.

Blushing too.

Scientifically, they say,

it’s nervous system responding

to a stimulus, so strong,

that the tongue disconnects from brain,

momentarily,

making all my words disappear, suddenly.

But to me, this is love.

Sheer love.

Stammering and stuttering, outside

and yet,

profound and earnest, within.



Welfare unto all 

Rab rakha 🤗 🤗 🤗 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.