Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Friday, September 23, 2016

Covetous? Perhaps!

There's a part of you,
perhaps one-quarter,
that I refuse to share.
With anyone!
Even though I know
I don't own you,
I am still immoderately desirous
of this one-quarter:
that leaves
infinite
memories in my mind
footprints on my soul,
and smile lines on my face;
solely and strictly for me.
I unashamedly relish
every single fibre
of this one portion
of your being.
So much so that
I could place
an "exclusively reserved"
tag on that countenance of yours.
This one-quarter,
I refuse to share
for I love the creases
it leaves on the bedspread
of my heart.

Linking with Thin Spiral Notebook: 100 words: Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.