Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Will you be my valentine?

Stale saying.
Cliché adage.
My first attempt ever.
So I breathed deep.
Gathered my guts and confidence
and messaged
the overused phrase
to you.
“Will you be my valentine”?
“What does that entail”?
Your reply popped.
Almost instantly.
Umm. Hmm.
Cornered?
Only for a second.
“Just be my BFF and BAE”.
“BAE”?
“Before anyone else”.
“Done”.
Done. Just like that.
Straight and simple.
Nothing like the over-oozing reel romance.
The KISS acronym at its best.
The soul at peace and rest.
Happy valentine’s, my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.