Words of Winds
A little meditation on autumn winds, where nature’s music turns into a metaphor for love, renewal, and the quiet breath of life. winds sing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 12 inch heel, the confident gait, The measured steps, the sudden halt, The blush on cheeks, the smoldering eyes, The hands on h...
-
Ripe autumn air’s come to bless. Showering sweet November caress. We could be holding hands and walking, Silent but still talking. ...
-
It wasn't the first time. And it would not be the last. She could not stand them suffering like that. She asked for his ...
So vivid! I could picture the heart of the storm.
ReplyDeleteThank you for such kind words.
DeleteThe title drew me in. I love storms, and the imagery here brings the storm alive in my mind.
ReplyDeleteThis is so nice to hear. I am glad I could bring the storm alive.
DeleteVivid and powerful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kathy
DeleteSo intrigued by the violence/peace imagery. "Lulled by thunderous claps."
ReplyDeleteI do hope the contrast works.
DeleteLearnt a new word in the vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteThe imagery of the thunderstorm is clearly etched
.
http://ideasolsi65.blogspot.in/2015/09/behemoth-ego.html?m=1
Thank you so much Kalpana.
Delete