Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Hare Krishna

The young cowherd, the god-child,
the prankster,
the brazen, besotted lover,
the flautist, the divine hero,
the universal supreme being,
the omnipresent, the omnipotent,
the omniscient, the elemental and inclusive,
how do I define thee?
The ink runs dry,
the paper insufficient,
the words, incommensurate.
Draft after draft,
I write and rewrite,
my greetings for you.
I fail in my attempts.
The verse, incomplete,
bereft and wanting.
I scroll
through the incessant mental-chatter
to find a fitting word
to begin the next draft.
Hare Krishna.
I pause.
I look no further.
The verse is complete.
Coherent.
Comprehensive.
Commensurate.

“Hare krishna”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.