Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Collector

In the time that
I spend with you,
I collect priceless nuggets,
of love, life and laughter.
Infinite valuable pearls,
that don't come with
price tags,
fill my pockets,
leaving me immensely richer
and incalculably content.
I put in my jar,
pieces of your soul,
pulled from deepest corners
and hoard
fragments of your heart
treasured like
the most precious gems.
I collect my share of harvest,
those ripened sighs of ecstasy
and saturated blissful smiles.
And in the process of collecting
these intimate prized possessions,
polaroids and postcards,
of dreams, desires and yearnings,
somewhere, somehow
I find myself, complete!!

Linking with Five Minute Friday: Collect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.