Pages

Under Your Cape, Teacher

Under Your Cape, Teacher A Teachers’ Day tribute to those who shape our thoughts, nurture our voices, and gently guide us toward discovering...

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Susceptible

The walls came crumbling
at mere sight of you.
And I stumbled
into that freefall
I had always been scared of.
And now that I have conquered
this fear of falling,
another fear seizes me.
What if we wake up someday,
and you find me undeserving,
unworthy of your love.
What if you don't find
a reason to stay with me, forever.
What if you don't find
a home in my heart.
But then I hear you laugh
at my stories,
an infectious laughter,
irresistible, disarming and totally contagious,
and in that moment,
howsoever fleeting,
all my fears are allayed.

Linking with Thin Spiral Notebook: 100 words: Fear

2 comments:

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.