Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Sunday, July 5, 2015

From the heart of Ganges

My prisitine icy gush from mountain snows
Refining, smoothening the roughened rocks,
Oft running past the perimeters, the untamed, savage surge
Embracing and accepting all that you offer:
Largely devotion and veneration
Defying sciences, preferring rituals;
Mostly refuse, muddying my being,
While cleansing yours for eons and generations.
Just the way it was destined.
I am your salvation,
A little murky now, but I will survive.

2 comments:

  1. This is written beautifully, almost like a sacred love letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. My intention was to bring out reverence so your words make me so happy

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.