Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

All for spectacles

I was the “ugly betty” of my class. Light brown, plastic-rimmed, thickest Gandhi lenses.
I would leave them for the last. And forget wearing them. Intentionally, ofcourse!
My sister, ever-the-punctual, would not wait for me to run back home.
Since I would not be wearing my set-of-eyes, my class-teacher would genially allow me to swap seats. And I loved front-rows.
But parents are witty enough. Been there, done it all kinda witty.
They got a glasses-holder string and down it went my neck along with the school-tie.
Problem solved.
And, specs? Oh well, am at home with them. And heart.

Courtesy: aliexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.