Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Friday, September 19, 2014

The black veil

The veil of the black night
Does not inconvenience me.
I am not scared of
What conspires beneath the
Dark envelope.
But.
It is the shadows
Lurking in the
Sleepy squares
And quiet corners
That unsettle me.
The murmurs of the night,
The susurrations,
Of course!
Unintelligible.
The mysteries
Of the sunlight hours
Come to
Plague the hours of darkness.
The hushed conspiracies
Stirring up
In
The buzz of katydid
Echoing
In the silent hours.
The unfathomable
Comes to haunt.
And yet intrigues.
Conscious of
Every single footstep,
Black-eyes on prowl,
Ominous rumblings,
The fascinations tempt
And
Finally

Undo me.



And

It is a blog hop:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.