Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Susurrations of love

The evening hangs on branches.
Dusk. Dust. Quietude.
Rustling of leaves.
Whispers of yesterdays.
Beautiful slideshow.

Long time!
And I yearn to steal,
from the scrapbook of life,
pages, where we had inked
our togetherness.

Forgive me, I hear your voice,
and forget to breathe.
The susurrations of syllables,
leave sultry goosebumps, on my soul.
Still. After all this while. Everytime. Always.


Linking with 


Welfare unto all
Rab rakha 🤗 🤗 🤗 

2 comments:

  1. I like how the imagery and emotions flow hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Srivalli for such kind and encouraging words

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.