Gandhi ji ka chashma
Through the round spectacles of Bapu, let us see a world guided by truth, non-violence, simplicity, and compassion. 🇮🇳 देखो देखो गोल-गोल स...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 12 inch heel, the confident gait, The measured steps, the sudden halt, The blush on cheeks, the smoldering eyes, The hands on h...
-
Ripe autumn air’s come to bless. Showering sweet November caress. We could be holding hands and walking, Silent but still talking. ...
-
It wasn't the first time. And it would not be the last. She could not stand them suffering like that. She asked for his ...
Quite the sensuous image! I can imagine how hot it must have really gotten :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Shailaja. I am glad that the image comes across.
DeleteAlmost tempted to cut to a duet! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you Anusha for your encouragement.
DeletePears and coconut oil. What a combo! I felt I was watching an Indian romantic movie.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kalpana. It is pleasure to hear such positive feedback.
DeleteA very Indian scene beautifully captured. Almost part of a novel
ReplyDeleteThank you Jasbir. I am so happy that you liked it so much.
DeleteI can hear that cooler buzzing.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good.
DeleteThank you Cynk.
Very relaxing and soothing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Teri.
Delete