Words of Winds
A little meditation on autumn winds, where nature’s music turns into a metaphor for love, renewal, and the quiet breath of life. winds sing ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 12 inch heel, the confident gait, The measured steps, the sudden halt, The blush on cheeks, the smoldering eyes, The hands on h...
-
Ripe autumn air’s come to bless. Showering sweet November caress. We could be holding hands and walking, Silent but still talking. ...
-
It wasn't the first time. And it would not be the last. She could not stand them suffering like that. She asked for his ...
I like thinking of the afterlife this way. Peaceful words. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Teri. I am glad for your kind words
DeleteThat is the way I want to go..just wandering off into the sunset. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy. I didn't want to get you thinking about going though
Deletewow..I liked the way you took it..even I was pondering on the lines of after-life for this prompt :-) Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteThank you Uma. I read the question and I knew this was what I wanted to write.
DeleteA lovely view on the transition between the worlds. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ira. It is good to hear such kind words from you
DeleteThis is comforting :-)
ReplyDeleteSo are your words. Thank you Cheney
DeleteI love the joyful approach to "the other side."
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I love her joyful approach to stay in this side
Delete