Gandhi ji ka chashma
Through the round spectacles of Bapu, let us see a world guided by truth, non-violence, simplicity, and compassion. 🇮🇳 देखो देखो गोल-गोल स...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 12 inch heel, the confident gait, The measured steps, the sudden halt, The blush on cheeks, the smoldering eyes, The hands on h...
-
Ripe autumn air’s come to bless. Showering sweet November caress. We could be holding hands and walking, Silent but still talking. ...
-
It wasn't the first time. And it would not be the last. She could not stand them suffering like that. She asked for his ...
Sounds exhausting..you captured the scene perfectly with the words you chose. I felt such pity. Must have been an awful heavy wagon. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy ... I am glad that the scene gets conveyed. I really appreciate your visits:)
DeleteStay blessed,
Ruby
You really took me there. Such evocative writing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan. Nothing more pleasing to hear than such words. I am glad I could narrate the scene this way
DeleteGreat job conveying his struggle.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Christine. I am glad his struggle came across
DeleteUnique perspective in this little story.
ReplyDeleteThank you Cynk. I am glad to hear such appreciations for this little work
DeleteVery good job describing the events!
ReplyDeleteThank you Donetta
Delete