Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Vicious desires

Then I saw you.
Aglow. Alight.
And it was like
You and I
We were meant to be.
Always. Forever.
In that one moment,
One flash of a second,
I imagined my whole life with you.
Truly, Madly, Deeply,
I fell for you.
You, who were
All light, all fire, all power, all beauty.
I, a mere moth,
Bewitched by your
Flickering dance,
Rushed to embrace you,
To seal
What I felt was mine
With passion.
Your very touch
Seared me through.
Singed,
I let my
Vicious desires
Consume me.
Satiated,
I abandoned myself
In the bosom of
My infatuation.

Linking with : Velvet Verbosity : 100 words : Vicious

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby, it is so nice to visit you again and read your sweet words. You are a talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia. It is sheer pleasure to hear from you after such a long time.

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.