Hark! The rhythm

Hark! The rhythm. The pellet drum rattles. The dance begins. The creation, the annihilation, the fleeing in-betweens, and beyond these appar...

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Forever

Lend me your tomorrows
and may be we will last forever.
Let me in and may be we can share
every moment of everyday,
perhaps even relish,
a peaceful ride through the alleys of time,
forever cozied against each other.
Hold my hand and may we can
walk beyond the promised horizons,
and explore what lies beneath the veiled mist.
Keep me in your heart,
and may be I can find my home
amidst the pumping atriums and ventricles,
lulled to comfort by thumping beats.
Let us collect the transients,
the ephemeral joys of being together
and walk towards forever.

Linking with Thin Spiral Notebook :100 words: Forever

2 comments:

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.