Pages

Paper boats

Sometimes the greatest joys begin before the first raindrop falls—folded paper boats, hopeful skies, and childhood waiting for nature to kee...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

All for spectacles

I was the “ugly betty” of my class. Light brown, plastic-rimmed, thickest Gandhi lenses.
I would leave them for the last. And forget wearing them. Intentionally, ofcourse!
My sister, ever-the-punctual, would not wait for me to run back home.
Since I would not be wearing my set-of-eyes, my class-teacher would genially allow me to swap seats. And I loved front-rows.
But parents are witty enough. Been there, done it all kinda witty.
They got a glasses-holder string and down it went my neck along with the school-tie.
Problem solved.
And, specs? Oh well, am at home with them. And heart.

Courtesy: aliexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.