… And it began with a Facebook update for MLTR’s “Someday” video link.
I was first introduced to the songs of MLTR by my friend. And theirs were the first English songs I heard. So, they cosily make it to personal favourite category. I can play their songs over and over again and never get tired.
Now, I do not have huge collection of English songs; just a little folder that holds choicest ones. And any new addition to it is always cherished.
So, in the last two hours, in which I was supposed to finish up some important work and hit the sack, I have been free downloading (not fair but then I cannot keep buying every single track I like, not until I start getting a fat pay check.) a few (10 in all) songs. So that next week I will have some fresh beats to listen to (that is fresh for me).
So, come tomorrow and I will be listening to …
1. MLTR - Someday
2. MLTR – It’s Only Love
3. MLTR – Complicated Heart
4. MLTR – Breaking my heart
5. MLTR – You took my heart away
6. Christina Aguilera – Genie in a Bottle
7. Sarah Brightman – Time to Say Goodbye (English version)
8. Elton John – Candle in the wind (1997 version)
9. Whitney Houston – I will Always Love You
10. And a Japanese song Utada Hikaru’s Flavor of Life( Don’t ask me why. It was available and I wanted to give it a fair chance. I am on lookout for its English version J ).
What else could I, possibly,add to the list???