Pages

A Tug Called India

A Tug Called India A quiet tribute to the Tricolor, capturing the deep, instinctive bond between India and the heart of its people. Wherever...

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Perfume

Ah! the aroma of us.
If only, I could arrest this perfume
and patiently refill the spray bottle.
And then when you are not around,
I would wear this scent with pride,
like a rare gem from a prized collection,
and breathe your presence.
Oh I know, it won’t bring you back
but it will atleast dull your absence.
Yes! I would seize this togetherness
and live it over and over again.
Every infinitesimally small moment.
I would hold on to it
like my lifeline
for that is what it is.
And then, I would play it.
Repeat. Shuffle off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.