Pages

Monsoon Moment

After every downpour, life quietly resumes—hungry creatures forage, grey skies linger, and unexpected beauty finds its place among the passi...

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cumulonimbus

You barged in.
Like a violent storm.
And a raging chaos followed.
The walls of my heart faltered.
Bursts of lightning
Filtered through the cracks
Setting me ablaze.
Lulled by thunderous claps,
I found my peace.
Ravaged by the tempest,
Saved, too.

10 comments:

  1. So vivid! I could picture the heart of the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title drew me in. I love storms, and the imagery here brings the storm alive in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so nice to hear. I am glad I could bring the storm alive.

      Delete
  3. So intrigued by the violence/peace imagery. "Lulled by thunderous claps."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learnt a new word in the vocabulary.

    The imagery of the thunderstorm is clearly etched
    .
    http://ideasolsi65.blogspot.in/2015/09/behemoth-ego.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.