Pages

Paper boats

Sometimes the greatest joys begin before the first raindrop falls—folded paper boats, hopeful skies, and childhood waiting for nature to kee...

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The last hurrah

She savored her stay with us.
Every single moment.
A slight pause,
Miniscule almost.
And then
It was time for her,
To wander
Beyond the horizon,
Behind the sun.
I still remember her last hurrah,

Alright! 80 years of heaven are up


12 comments:

  1. I like thinking of the afterlife this way. Peaceful words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the way I want to go..just wandering off into the sunset. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy. I didn't want to get you thinking about going though

      Delete
  3. wow..I liked the way you took it..even I was pondering on the lines of after-life for this prompt :-) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Uma. I read the question and I knew this was what I wanted to write.

      Delete
  4. A lovely view on the transition between the worlds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ira. It is good to hear such kind words from you

      Delete
  5. I love the joyful approach to "the other side."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love her joyful approach to stay in this side

      Delete

Since every thought is a seed, I am looking forward to a delicious harvest.